Installation Sequence For Core-Guard
- Take the Core-Guard components to the designated floor
- Measure to lift shaft opening
- Open the Handrail, Mid rail and Toeboard to 200mm longer than the width of the lift shaft opening and secure with the M8 nut and bolt.
- Lay the End Posts on the floor so the internal measurement between the posts is the same width as the lift shaft opening.
- Slide the Handrail, Mid rail and Toe board into the end posts so there is a minimum of 50mm over hang on either side of the End Posts and secure with the M10 bolts.
- Lift the whole Core-Guard in front of the lift shaft opening and secure into place with appropriate wall fixings.
- Apply serial number and fill in inspection report.
Debris Netting Frame(optional)
- Slide the Debris Netting Frame uprights into the End Posts.
- Secure the tee pieces onto the uprights with dome head bolts, rest the Debris Netting horizontal frame into the tee pieces and secure with dome head bolts ensuring the horizontal frame is 200mm wider than the lift shaft opening.
- Secure the Debris Netting to the horizontal frame.
- Lift the Debris Netting frame up to cover the lift shaft opening.
- Secure the rest of the Debris Netting to the upright frame.